"Where am I on my journey?"
This is a tool to help you gauge your current state of understanding. These are areas we can work on together to help you reach your goals. The path is not linear ~ more like a spiral, with periodic spurts of contrast and growth followed by periods of integration. It's common to move forward and backward.
Progress, Not Perfection!
I am aware there might be another way
- "Is there more to life?"
- Reaction vs response
- Defending, accusing
- Polarity: Negative vs. Positive
- Us vs. Them
- "Prepare for the worst, hope for the best"
- Curious about 'out there' subjects
- Painful situations, circumstances and relationships are getting more focused attention: "WHY does this keep HAPPENING to me?"
- "I just want to be happy"
- The concept that I create my own reality intrigues me
- Rising interest in 'taboo' subjects, like crystals, tarot, paranormal phenomena, astrology, numerology, energy healing, UFOs, etc.
I am aware of new information. My Consciousness is expanding.
- The Law of Attraction
- The Dead Sea Scrolls, Gnostic Gospels or Nag Hammadi Library
- Self-empowerment vs. blame, shame and guilt
- Religious or Spiritual?
- Response vs. REaction
- Discernment vs. judgment
- Thoughts become things
- I attract teachers that resonate with my state of growth and being
- Feelings are significant, useful
- I am a Soul with a body vs. I am a body with a Soul
- Is there Life after Death?
- Recognition of self-defeating patterns
- I chose my parents, family of origin, date of birth, race, gender
- What is Ego?
- When I say 'I', do I know what I mean?
- Mind-Body Connection
- Default vs. Deliberate
- All experience serves my connection to Who I Truly Am
I AM a spark of Infinite Intelligence
- Feelings are an indication of alignment with Infinite Intelligence
- Total responsibility for my experience
- I trust my emotional guidance system
- Body is the master, Mind is the servant
- Life mirrors myself back to me (cognition)
- Unconditional Love means feeling peaceful no matter what is going on around me
- I attract what I am Being
- Deliberate creation
- Alignment with faith, hope and love